9 posts in this topic
 search only title title & message

author message date posted   
Paul Snow 
Shutter chance and Lightroom
9 Jul 2010 at 08:57 GMT
number of posts: 4

hi all,

I am toying with the idea of writing a publish service or export for adobe lightroom, anyone else want this feature ? Will it be possible to publish to shutterchance remotely other than the built in file upload option ?
John  [admin] 
re: Shutter chance and Lightroom
16 Jul 2010 at 14:37 GMT
number of posts: 462

Hi Paul,

We're always interested in opportunities that help our members. Could you clarify what you're thinking?

Cheers,

John
- shutterchance.com
Paul Snow 
27 Jul 2010 at 05:01 GMT
number of posts: 4

Hi John,
At the moment there are many plugins for adobe lightroom that allow you to upload ones photo to other sites such as flickr, smugmug, etc. These then synchronizes tags, comments, etc. with your local copy (stored in lightroom).

What I was thinking was a plugin for lightroom to do the same. I would select my photo in lightroom, select "export to shutterchance", set the date I want it to appear, and it would upload to shutterchance and set the date. The other advantages of the plugin, is it could re-size on export to the shutterchance image size and compression level (I am not sure that you keep the full size original, and I am sure you have a standard), making the upload faster, and lessening the load on the shutterchance servers (re-size is done client side).

Watermarks and sharpening (for those subscribers) could then be applied later I guess (thought lightroom has sharpening and watermarking on export so it could be a choice.).

Generally this would be done via a webservice, would requite the plugin to authenticate with shutterchance to allow the user to publish to their account.

But as I don't like to bite off more than I can chew, the first iteration would just export from lightroom to shutter chance, requiring the user to set the date, etc in shutterchance.

This might be a conversation that would (should) be taken offline, but above is what I was thinking, and I was just wondering if shutterchance had the ability to connect to from third parties.
John  [admin] 
5 Aug 2010 at 10:11 GMT
number of posts: 462

Hi Paul,

shutterchance doesn't have an official API but with such a cool idea I'd be happy develop whatever you need to do the interface. I'll message you privately.

Cheers,

John
- shutterchance.com
Guest  [admin] 
26 Sep 2018 at 00:01 GMT
number of posts: 216938

These then synchronizes tags, comments, etc. with your local copy (run 3).
Guest  [admin] 
31 Oct 2018 at 05:56 GMT

The free roblox robux game is now with the free online free robux generation then use my link http://onlinefreerobux.com/">www.onlinefreerobux.com/ for the free robux generation using the robux generator for free.
Guest  [admin] 
7 Nov 2018 at 11:15 GMT

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. dissertation writing service
Guest  [admin] 
12 Nov 2018 at 09:27 GMT

Students can easily done all your law assignment but for that have to visit at StudentsAssignmentHelp.com and take our Law Assignment Help services and that is very cheap price. We have a team of highly qualified and certified experts in the field that make sure all your work is submitted well.
Guest  [admin] 
16 Nov 2018 at 11:26 GMT

At StudentsAssignmentHelp.com we have an excellent team of native writers from the UK, that offers exceptional Assignment Help UK services. We have hired our team of UK experts from London, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, etc.

quick reply

must be filled in

fill in code   in this box

what's going on?
  0 members currently browsing forum
596 topics in total in this forum
9 posts in total in this topic
latest post was 16 Nov 2018 in Shutter chance and Lightroom

© all rights reserved. photographs, images and content are copyright of their photographers